Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Neglect

I've neglected this blog far too long. The last time I wrote, or "wrute" Hudson was a Padre, Bartlett was "healthy" and I was just coming off a whirlwind trip to San Diego. Well, some things don't change.  I got to take another trip to America's Finest City on Saturday, in a very whirlwind fashion. After the Preakness Stakes horse race, which "I'll have another" won, I decided, a trip to San Diego? Why, I'll have another indeed. I decided to go, and figure out tickets later. Fortunately, I was hooked up with one within seconds of deciding to go. It was a great seat, and it was A seat, as the game was sold out. I basically flew to San Diego.  Not a lot of pictures, and this is just intended to be a quit blog to get the writing juices flowing.  I've felt neglected lately.  I probably have zero reason to feel that way.  I realize this world isn't about me.  I've been neglecting to write here, so there's an ironic lesson.  I believe every writer who desires a strong audience has a narcissistic streak in them. It comes with the territory.  That includes me in a large way.  This post has no real point, no real flow, not even much about baseball.  It is what it is. Just like the Padres Season this  year.  Why do you expect me to be good at writing? Why do we expect the Padres to be good at baseball? Well, maybe you don't expect me to be good. And maybe you don't expect the Padres to be good either.  Can't say I blame you on either count....

No comments:

Post a Comment