Monday, April 30, 2012

Shut Up Dick

So as if the Ryan Braun Home Runs weren't bad enough, now Dick Enberg is "hoping to see Milwaukee get a few baserunners, so we can see Braun again" No Dick. No. No true Padres fan wants to see this. None of them.  We'd prefer to see the ball go somewhere in his face. Or, like most of baseball, prefer to see his cheating ass serving a 50 game suspension.  Or more.

I'm disappointed. It had seem Enberg was making progress, coming around to actually showing distaste for the Dodgers and getting a bit excited for the Padres win. I have defended him often the last month.  I can't defend that.  Do us a favor Dick. Retire. Let Andy Masur take over from here.  Maybe you and Ryan go take a few (say, 50?) games off together on some romantic getaway.  I don't care. Just get it way from here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for writing this!

    Personally I think Enberg has been bad luck for us since the moment he took the mic for the first time. I wholeheartedly agree with you when I say give the mic to Andy Masur or Mark Neely.

    I mean, what kind of team broadcaster leaves in the middle of a season to go announce at WINBLEDON??!!

    I rest my case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I would love Andy Masur full time. Love his calls.

      Delete